If you are interested in writing an article for placement in The Self-Insurer, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Articles must be at least 1,500 words in length
- Articles cannot make mention of specific companies and products in any way which could be constructed as 'promotional'.
- Articles should not include any content that could be construed as political commentary.
- Articles that incorporate commentary on industry practices will be subject to additional review by the Self-Insurer editorial board and may ultimately be rejected without any explanation provided to author.
- Articles should be submitted to me via email in Microsoft Word format.
- A short biography of the author should accompany each article.
- Please keep in mind the readership is typically high level executives in the self-insurance/alternative risk transfer industry.
- Articles received by the 1st of the month will be considered for the following month and beyond (for example, anything received by April 1st will be considered for the May issue and beyond).
Questions? Email Gretchen Grote, Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.