The Self-Insurers’ Publishing Corp. (SIPC) is a diversified media company offering various educational tools for alternative risk transfer professionals. Our articles, written by seasoned industry experts, are guaranteed to assist today’s ART specialist.
- What Employers Really Want
Health care purchasers and provider groups lay groundwork for more constructive partnerships to improve outcomes, cut costs
authored by Bruce Shutan
- Liver Health Matters To Self-Insured Employers:
Noninvasive tests cost-effectively identify individuals at risk for liver disease, halt disease progression, reduce costs
authored by Jon Gingrich
- ACA, HIPAA and Federal Health Benefit Mandates The Affordable Care Act (ACA), The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and Other Federal Health Benefit Mandates
- SIIA's Captive Advocacy Team Is Getting The Work Done
authored by Karrie Hyatt
- The Pandemic May Be On The Back Nine; But What About its Impact
authored by Christopher M. Aguiar, Esq.
- SPOTLIGHT INTERVIEW: Rajesh Rao, CEO, Indushealth, David Mair, SVP, Hospital Cima; and Brad Cook, President, Medical Tours Costa Rica
- SIIA Endeavors
- News From SIIA Members